We know how important it is for you to get the funds you raise quickly and securely, which is why we don't set any limits on when or how often you can withdraw, and provide a range of options for you to do so at no cost whatsoever.
Physical checks can be requested after adding a Mailing Address in the Payouts tab of your Dashboard. Funds will appear in your available balance 72 hours after a donation has been made, and checks are subject to standard shipping times (typically 5-7 business days).
Set up your Check Payouts:
To start, navigate to the "Payouts" tab in your dashboard and select [Add a mailing address].
Note: By default, the “Name / Company / Organization” field will match both the name on the check as well as the name on the address. If you need them to be different, we recommend putting the check recipient's name in the Name field and "C/O (Address Recipient’s Name)" in the Address line 2 field.
Add your mailing address:
Execute your paper check:
Add an optional memo and send:
Wah-Lah! Your check will arrive in 5-7 business days. 📮
Payouts via Check can be used with all of Givebutter's free products:
- Collect – donation form, donate button, dues/payments
- Fundraise – crowdfunding, team/peer-to-peer fundraising
- Events – ticketing & registration
- Platform – CRM (dashboard)
- Payouts via Bank & Debit 🏦
- Adding payout information
- How do withdrawals work? Do I have to reach my goal?