Your campaign URLs can be customized in the "Sharing" section of your campaign page.
We strongly recommend customizing the URL of all your Givebutter campaigns for two big reasons:
- Potential donors will feel more comfortable clicking on a link and donating when it looks more familiar/recognizable to them
- Having a legible URL has been proven to improve rankings in search engines, meaning your link is more likely to appear higher in Google
By default, campaign links will be a random series of letters and numbers, but changing this is easy! See below for two quick walkthroughs on how to do so for your campaigns and group account:
Please note: changing a URL will break any previous links, including team member invite links. If you have already shared or posted a link to your campaign, please make sure to update the posts with the new links.
Custom URLs can be used with all of Givebutter's free products:
- Collect – donation form, donate button, dues/payments
- Fundraise – crowdfunding, team/peer-to-peer fundraising
- Events – ticketing & registration
- Platform – CRM (dashboard)