Givebutter makes it super easy for team members to get credit for donations by generating a custom link for each member after joining the campaign. Any donations made on a team member's custom link will credit them automatically. When a donation is made crediting a team member:
- The team member is notified of their new donation
- The donation appears in the supporter feed as "[Team Member Name] received a new donation from [Donor Name]"
- The team member's total raised and number of donors will increase, bumping them up the public leaderboard
- The account/campaign admin can track all team members' donations via the Dashboard
Additionally, team members are able to personalize their page for anyone visiting their custom link.
See this feature in action by doing the following:
- Visit our demo campaign: https://demo.givebutter.com/fundraise
- Click the three dots in the top right corner of any team member
- Click "Share" > that's their trackable link!
- You can visit their link by copy/pasting the "Share" link into the browser, or by simply clicking on their profile directly
- Once on their page, click "Donate" to see that they're pre-selected
Trackable Links can be used with the following free Givebutter products:
- How do I join an existing team or fundraiser as a team member?
- How do I add team members?
- Where can I find my campaign link? How do member links work?