As discussed in Givebutter's ultimate fundraising success guide, setting a realistic goal and showing progress early on can be critical to your fundraising success. On Givebutter, you have the option as to whether you'd like to set a fundraising goal at all, and you'll keep all the funds you raise regardless of whether or not you hit that target. You can also increase or decrease your fundraising goal, and withdraw funds raised, at any point during your campaign.
See this feature in action by visiting our demo campaign here: https://demo.givebutter.com/fundraise
Goals are an optional feature with the following free Givebutter products:
- Fundraise – crowdfunding, team/peer-to-peer fundraising
- Events – ticketing & registration
- Platform – CRM (dashboard)
- How do withdrawals work? Do I have to reach my goal?
- How do I edit my goal?
- What happens if I don't reach my goal?
- How do pledges work?