Event planners know that successful events all come down to the little things. Every detail matters, and ensuring your attendees can easily find your event on the day of is no exception.
Fortunately, Givebutter has a native Google Maps integration so that anyone visiting your event page will be able to easily view location details and open up Google Maps right from their computer or mobile phone.
This feature works great with our nifty Add to Calendar button, too!
Editing Google Maps
- Navigate to your Events campaign
- Select the [🎟Event] tab.
- In the Event Details, modify “Location”.
- Don’t forget to press [Save].
- Head to our Events campaign demo here: https://demo.givebutter.com/events
- Scroll down the "Event" section
- Below "Dance Marathon 2019" you'll see Google Maps embedded right there on the page alongside all of the event details (which get emailed to every attendee automatically with their PDF ticket(s) after purchase)
Google Maps are included with the following free Givebutter products: