Where can I find my campaign link?
Admins can find their general campaign link in one of three places at any time:
- Your email – Givebutter sends you an email immediately after creating or joining a campaign with your campaign link.
- Your Admin Dashboard – Log in to the Dashboard and navigate to your campaign. At the top, you'll see a white box with your campaign link and a view link button.
- Your Landing Page – If you have a group account, all of your campaigns will live on your group's landing page.
Team Members can find their personal campaign link in one of four places at any time (note that this only applies to Fundraise and Events campaigns with team fundraising enabled):
- Your email – Givebutter sends you an email immediately after joining a campaign with your campaign link.
- Your Profile – Navigate to your profile to see all Accounts and Campaigns you are a part of. Your campaign link can be found under My Campaigns.
- Your personal fundraising page – Click Share at the top of your fundraising page to see the main campaign link, your own personal/trackable link, and a number of easy share options.
- Click the three dots in the corner of any team member’s picture > “Share”.
How can I customize my campaign link (URL)?
Before sharing with your team, you’ll want to customize your campaign URL.
Please note: changing a URL will break any previous links, including team member invite links. If you have already shared or posted a link to your campaign, please make sure to update the posts with the new links.
How do member links work?
Member links are considered a sub-link of the main campaign link:
https://givebutter.com / [campaign-link] / [member-link]
So, if your member link is givebutter.com/[campaign-link]/john-smith, then you could navigate to your general campaign link just by deleting "/john-smith" from the end of the link. The same applies for teams.
Which link should you share?
If you are sharing from your group's social media accounts, you'd probably want to use just the general campaign link. If you are sharing with personal friends and family, you'll want to use your member link since it's trackable and your page can be personalized.