Whether you're one person, a student org with ten people, or a nonprofit with ten thousand volunteers, you can benefit from adding members just about any type of proactive fundraising campaign. We’ve created a step-by-step guide for adding Team Members to help you get started.
The number one reason why people attend fundraising events is because someone they know personally asked them to. Therefore, it only makes sense that we'd want to motivate people as much as possible to make direct asks of their network. And that is exactly why friendly competition can play a pivotal role in the success of your fundraising efforts.
We’ve designed awesome leaderboards that factor in not only how many dollars you've raised, but the number of donors you've gotten as well (# donors * $ raised = leaderboard score). So someone who raises $1,000 from 2 donors would be ranked the same as someone who raises $200 from 10 donors. This way, the "competition" is not just about how many dollars someone raises but their involvement and awareness generated as well. And now, with Team Ticket Tracking, you can bring an entirely new element of “tickets sold” to your leaderboards and friendly competition.
Many other platforms will rely on a combination of promo codes and an honor system (which you can also do on Givebutter!), but Team Ticket Tracking takes this to the next level.
Just joined a campaign? Here are six easy steps to help you make the most out of Givebutter.
- Head to our Nested Events demo here: https://demo.givebutter.com/nested-event
- Scroll down to the "Team Members" section
- Below each total, you'll see a count of how many tickets each member has sold!
Promo Codes are included with the following free Givebutter products:
- Adding members: How to add team members to your campaigns, and members to your account
- How do I join an existing team or fundraiser as a team member?
- See how you can use Givebutter to fundraise with Venmo
- Read about our 0.5% fee and commitment to transparency
- Check out these inspiring stories of Givebutter Changemakers
- If you haven't yet, sign up for free in minutes