Embedding Givebutter’s payment/donation form on your own site is a great way to collect donations year-round or retain your own branding for campaigns, events, etc. Embeds work seamlessly with every campaign type and format on Givebutter across Collect (simple donations), Fundraise (peer-to-peer team fundraising), and Events (ticketing/registrations + donations).
Follow the steps below and you'll be set up in under 5 minutes.
Embedding your donation form
Navigate to your code snippet
- In your Dashboard’s sidebar, navigate below the word “Campaigns”, click the [Specific Campaign] you’d like the embedded widget to represent
2. Under your Campaign’s name, click the [📣Sharing] tab
3. Navigate to the [Embed] page
Copy the code
4. Select the entire code snippet and copy to your clipboard
Paste the code onto your site
5. Paste the code into your site editor, wherever you'd like the form to appear. You should now be all set! 🎉
If you're having trouble embedding your donation forms, feel free to message us by clicking the chat button in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.
Our good friends at Project Embrace are using an embedded Collect campaign with Recurring Donations and Custom Donation Amounts on their Squarespace website here: https://projectembrace.org/donate-money
Embeddable Widgets can be used with all of Givebutter's free products:
- Collect – donation form, donate button, dues/payments
- Fundraise – crowdfunding, team/peer-to-peer fundraising
- Events – ticketing & registration
- Platform – CRM (dashboard)
- See how you can use Givebutter to fundraise with Venmo
- Read about our 0.5% fee and commitment to transparency
- Check out these inspiring stories of Givebutter Changemakers
- If you haven't yet, sign up for free in minutes