Almost every organization has some sort of website. And if that organization raises money, collects donations, or has events, chances are they need a way to direct potential donors and attendees accordingly. But how are you supposed to keep all of this up to date and organized in a simple, coherent way?
That's where Giving Hubs come in! Scroll down for more information!
What is the purpose of Giving Hubs?
A Giving Hub is a central webpage where all your Givebutter campaign information exists. Your Giving Hub provides donors with a high-level overview of what your organization is currently working on!
In addition to general information about your organization, such as your mission statement, Giving Hubs also highlight your ongoing campaigns. Donors can click on these campaigns and donate to them directly, or they can browse to see who has created individual fundraisers on behalf of your organization!
How do you enable a Giving Hub?
Enabling a Giving Hub comes as a paid add-on (see below). If you are interested in enabling a Giving Hub, please contact [email protected].
Please note that you must meet the following requirements before contacting us to enable the Giving Hub for your organization:
- Set your tagline
- Set a mission statement
- Upload your logo and cover photo
- Set a theme color for your account - we highly recommend using a custom color that matches your organization's branding. You can enter a hex value in the box.
- Add as many social accounts as you can
- Fill in your About section with details about your organization
- Have at least one campaign in your account
- Have received at least one donation (or have made a test donation yourself)
Is the Giving Hub a paid add-on?
Yes, Giving Hubs are priced at $29/month. We also offer quarterly billing for $87/quarter and annual billing for $348/year.