We automatically display the correct button based on browser and availability:
- Google Pay appears on mobile and desktop Chrome browsers and works with embedded forms
- Apple Pay appears on mobile and desktop Safari browsers
- Microsoft Pay appears on a limited number of Internet Explorer browsers
After choosing one of the above options, donors are typically prompted to authorize the transaction with a security measure such as Face ID or CVC. Once authorized, we'll process the payment instantly and automatically collect the donor's name, email, address, and phone right from their saved digital wallet profile. It's that simple!
Please note: For any of the digital wallet buttons to appear, donors must have a saved card in their respective wallet and be visiting the site from a supported browser. Recurring donations are also not compatible with digital wallets at this time.
See this feature in action by going through the donation flow on any of our demo campaigns, found here (under "Fundraisers"): https://demo.givebutter.com/dance-marathon
Apple Pay and Google Pay can be used with all of Givebutter's free products:
- Collect – donation form, donate button, dues/payments
- Fundraise – crowdfunding, team/peer-to-peer fundraising
- Events – ticketing & registration
- Platform – CRM (dashboard)