Many nonprofits rely on designations (funds) to allocate incoming donations to the right place, giving donors the opportunity to directly support specific areas of need that matter to them most.
Our Donation Designations features are the perfect way to track dollars to specific funds across all of your campaigns on Givebutter.
How Funds / Donation Designations work
💰 Account-wide funds
Add your funds at the Account-level, and then sync them with any campaign on Givebutter in a matter of seconds. Donors will be able to select from a dropdown on your campaign(s) accordingly.
🤩 Default fund
Set a fund to be selected as the default for any campaign, and optionally allow donors to modify this if they want to.
🙈 Hide fund selection
You might be running a campaign entirely for a specific fund and would like every donation to be credited to that fund. Combining this feature and the "Default fund" feature above gives you the flexibility to apply all donations on a campaign to a specific fund.
Donation Designations can be used with all of Givebutter's free products:
- Collect – donation form, donate button, dues/payments
- Fundraise – crowdfunding, team/peer-to-peer fundraising
- Events – ticketing & registration
- How do I manage Account Funds / Donation Designations?
- Read about our 0.5% fee and commitment to transparency
- If you haven't yet, sign up for free in minutes