Oftentimes when running a fundraising event you have a limit on the number of tickets you can sell in total. In addition to being able to set Maximums & Minimums on tickets per order, as well as Custom Quantities on a per-ticket basis, you can now set an overall capacity limit on tickets sold.
How it Works
Let's say you are hosting your annual Gala at a local venue with 200 available seats. You know that 50 of those will be dedicated to VIP Tables, but the rest can be any combination of General Admission or Premium.
- First, we'll set a maximum quantity of 50 available tickets on the VIP Table ticket type
- Second, we'll set an Event Capacity limit of 200, so that we won't be able to exceed 200 tickets sold overall.
- The capacity is enforced across all ticket types and will show "x available" accordingly for each type.
Please note: this feature is not yet self-service. If you'd like to add Event Capacity, please click that little chat bubble in the bottom right corner to send us a message with the link(s) to the Events campaign(s) you'd like updated.
- Head to our Events demo campaign here: https://demo.givebutter.com/events
- Click "Donate & Tickets"
- Notice the limits on Ticket Custom Quantities available.
Event Capacity is included with the following free Givebutter products: