Zapier lets you connect Givebutter to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account; from there you can jump right in! To help you hit the ground running, visit your Dashboard's Integration tab for some pre-made Zap templates.
How do I connect Givebutter to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Givebutter."
- Use your Zapier API key to connect your Givebutter account to Zapier. See below on how to find your API key.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Givebutter and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to [email protected].
How do I find my Zapier API key?
- Log in to your Givebutter Dashboard.
- Navigate to "Integrations" from the left menu bar.
- Click on "Expand" in the Zapier integration box.
- If you don't already have an API key, click on "Generate API Key". If you already have an API key, the API key will be displayed in the box already.
- Copy the API key into Zapier's website.