Zapier lets you connect Givebutter to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the "Trigger", where your information comes from and which causes one or more "Actions" in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account; from there you can jump right in! To help you hit the ground running, visit your Dashboard's Integration tab for some pre-made Zap templates.
How do I connect Givebutter to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Givebutter."
- Use your Zapier API key to connect your Givebutter account to Zapier. See below on how to find your API key.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Givebutter and Zapier.
- If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to [email protected].
How do I find my Zapier API key?
- Log in to your Givebutter Dashboard.
- Navigate to "Integrations" from the left menu bar.
- Click on "Expand" in the Zapier integration box.
- If you don't already have an API key, click on "Generate API Key". If you already have an API key, the API key will be displayed in the box already.
- Copy the API key into Zapier's website.