How it Works
- Give your donors the option to choose from one-time, monthly, quarterly, or annual donation frequencies
- Recurring donors will receive emails for every subsequent charge, with a link to edit
- Admins can view and manage recurring donations in the Recurring Payments tab of the Dashboard anytime
Enable Recurring Donations
First, to enable Recurring Donations, you'll need to head to your Account Settings and toggle on the switch next to "Recurring Payments."
Once enabled, Recurring Payments will instantly get added to all of your account's past, present, and future campaigns. Check out the donation form on one of your campaign links to see for yourself!
Recurring Donations are compatible with all of our payment methods (including Venmo and PayPal), as well as all of our campaign types (Collect, Fundraise, and Events).
Managing Recurring Donations
Navigate to the "Recurring Payments" tab in your dashboard, where recurring donors details will appear.
Your recurring donors will automatically receive email receipts for each subsequent charge, with a special link included for them to cancel their recurring donation plan if necessary.
See this feature in action by going through the donation flow on any of our demo campaigns, found here (under "Fundraisers"): https://demo.givebutter.com/dance-marathon
Recurring Donations can be used with all of Givebutter's free products:
- Collect – donation form, donate button, dues/payments
- Fundraise – crowdfunding, team/peer-to-peer fundraising
- Events – ticketing & registration