QR Codes are one of the fastest and easiest ways to open a URL on your phone since they are compatible with just about every major smartphone’s camera.
How it Works
Simply navigate to the Sharing tab of your Campaign, and click Print QR Code.
Print your code to display IRL or save it as an image to display on a monitor. Now anyone can scan your newly generated QR Code with their phone camera to go straight to your Givebutter campaign!
Try it for yourself! Hold your smartphone camera up to our test code:
The addition of a QR Code is a great way to enhance your promotional collateral, so donors can navigate to your Givebutter page faster!
Here are a few examples where QR Codes can be effective:
- Printed promotional materials like flyers, postcards, brochures, product packaging, table tents, posters or banners
- Digital advertisement boards, screens or websites
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter banner or profile picture
- Stickers, name tags, t-shirts, window-clings, or business cards
Common Use Cases
- Presenting a campaign QR Code on the cocktail table centerpieces at a Gala
- Including a campaign QR Code in a magazine advertisement
- Distributing reusable bags with your logo and campaign QR Code as promotional swag at your event
- Projecting a campaign QR code on a screen or monitor during an event
- Printing and posting flyers around campus
- Displaying a campaign QR code on a booth, table, fair, trade show, or equivalent
We Bee Spelling is a live comedy game show and nonprofit fundraising event. Imagine a late night variety show meets a spelling bee. There's a live house band, comedian hosts and all sorts of interactive mini-games that get the entire audience involved. All the events support different philanthropic causes including education, youth mentorship, human rights, community building, social injustice, poverty, and the arts.
At this year's 2nd Annual Diabetes Training Camp Foundation Benefit, they set up these QR codes so people at the event can support spellers (team members) by simply pointing their phones at the codes – which opens their member link donate in seconds. ⚡️
Scan-to-Give can be used with all of Givebutter's free products:
- Collect – donation form, donate button, dues/payments
- Fundraise – crowdfunding, team/peer-to-peer fundraising
- Events – ticketing & registration
- Platform – CRM (dashboard)