Who uses Givebutter?
- Common use cases: All-in-one fundraising (donate button, fundraising campaigns, events, and ticketing), Enabling supporters to start fundraising campaigns, Creating a nonprofit landing page for donations & fundraising, Chapter-based fundraising, Donor/member/chapter management
- Example users: Humans for Education, umttr, Platform for Women, Kol Hanearim
- Success Story: Wendy Hilliard Gymnastics Foundation raises $71k on creative Givebutter Livestream
- Success Story: Studio Tenn Theater Company raises over $150k on Givebutter through an outstanding fundraising performance
Schools & Student Organizations
- Common use cases: Collecting dues, Donate button / form, Running fundraising campaigns (for philanthropy, trips, expenses, etc), Fundraising events with tickets, School-wide fundraisers/events, Creating a group landing page for donations & fundraising, Member and donor management
- Example users: Project FTK at Ohio, Greek Week at CMU, Kappa Delta at UMD, Derby Days at DePaul, TAMID at Penn
- Success Story: Harvard undergrads raise $34k with Freedom Fundraiser on Givebutter to combat racial injustice
- Success Story: Teachers’ Treasures raises $37k on Givebutter with a virtual supply drive, all-day Livestream, and corporate partners
- Common use cases: Collecting dues, Donate button / form, Running fundraising campaigns (for expenses such as uniforms, for charity, etc), Fundraising events with tickets, Creating a group landing page for donations & fundraising, Member and donor management
- Example users: Oklahoma Sooners Men's Lacrosse Team, Ole Miss Equestrian Club, NCHS Volleyball, Lander Athletics
- Common use cases: Running fundraising campaigns similar to those you'd find on Kickstarter but with a bigger focus on giving donations rather than getting "perks", Fundraising events with tickets, Creating a landing page for donations & fundraising, Donate button / form
- Success Story: Kitchen Rodeo pulls off 30+ successful fundraising events in 2 months
- Webinar: How Local Media Association raised $1.5M across 250+ outlets on Givebutter
- Example users: Beyond Brilliance, Brooklyn Sandwich Company, Pedi-Ed
- Common use cases: Running fundraising campaigns by yourself or with a small group of friends/colleagues (for trips, expenses, charity, runs/walks, etc), Fundraising events with tickets, Tracking giving activity over time
- Example users: Chris Biehn, Abigail Leibowitz, Abrahem Rahyab
- Success Story: Club Knitflix raises TWICE their goal on Givebutter during virtual Knitathon to support the Black Lives Matter movement
What can I raise money for?
Anything! Givebutter users have fundraised for everything from kosher food trucks to fashion shows for kids with cancer, so as long as you are not violating our terms of service (by promoting things like hate and discrimination) you have nothing to worry about.