Using promo codes on Givebutter
1. Click "Enter promotional code" after clicking "Donate & Tickets"
2. Type in your code and click "GO"
3. Your code has been applied! Select your tickets and click "Continue"
4. On the final slide you will see your discounted tickets. Fill in your details, select a payment method, and click "Done"
How promo codes work
You can have unlimited uniquely named codes that can be set to active or inactive for any of your campaigns.
There are two types of discount codes you can offer:
- Fixed - i.e. $10 off
- Percent - i.e. 10% off
You can then apply the code to any of your tickets:
- Apply to all tickets (default) - i.e. General Admission, Premium, and VIP
- Apply to certain tickets - i.e. ONLY General Admission
Set usage limits:
- Unlimited (default): code can be used an unlimited number of times
- Limited: code can only be used X number of times
Optionally add start & end dates, great for promotions like "Early Bird" discounts:
- Start Date: code becomes available after this date/time
- Expiration Date: code expires after this date/time
Lastly, promo codes work seamlessly with Givebutter's new Offline Donations features, so you can issue free or discounted tickets right from the dashboard.
How to add promo codes to your campaign
Promo codes are currently in Beta, so please contact us and we'll be happy to help you get all set up!
See this feature in action by doing the following:
- Visit our demo campaign: https://demo.givebutter.com/events
- Click "Donate & Tickets"
- Click "Enter promotional code"
- Enter "EARLYBIRD" > click "GO"
- Promo code applied!
Promo Codes are included with the following free Givebutter products: