Whether you're hosting a public livestream on Facebook or a private Zoom webinar, Givebutter makes it easy to share your virtual event with anyone. Stream from anywhere and embed it right on your Givebutter campaign page on the day of the event. Use a mix of pre-recorded and live video, and leave your stream up after the event is over for visitors to re-live the live event experience.
What platforms are supported?
How do I embed my livestream video?
- Sign up for Givebutter then navigate to your Dashboard.
- Create or select a Fundraise or Events Campaign that you want to embed the Livestream video into.
- Navigate to the Details tab of the Campaign Manager and in the Cover photo section, click Video / livestream.
4. Select the Video Platform that is hosting your video.
5. Paste the URL to your video into the Dashboard.
6. Press Save then navigate to your campaign page to view the Livestream!
How do I find my URL?
Simply copy the URL from your browser when the video is streaming or recorded. Having trouble? Contact us.
How do I stream using Zoom?
To livestream on Givebutter using Zoom, you'll first need to port your stream to either Facebook Live or YouTube Live. Once you have that setup, you can embed the stream directly on your Givebutter page.
Visit the articles below for a guide on how to do so: