The simplest way to increase giving is to customize and personalize the donor experience as much as possible. We’ve made it easy to tailor your donation amounts and values presented to donors in your forms.
Please note: this feature is not yet self-service. If you'd like to add Custom Donation Amounts, please click that little chat bubble in the bottom right corner to send us a message with the link(s) to the campaign(s) you'd like updated. You can include up to 8 amount(s) and optional text up to 40 characters (i.e. $25 - Care package for a child in need, $100 = Treatment plans & materials, $250 = Specialized services (i.e. pet therapy), etc.).
Here are a few examples of how you can use custom values to increase giving on your donation forms, fundraising campaigns, ticketed events, and more:
- Increase, decrease, or limit the number of default donation amounts (i.e. $50, $500, $5,000)
- Explain the impact of each donation amount (i.e. $250 = Specialized services like pet therapy)
- Offer an incentive for certain donation amounts (i.e. $100 = Includes a Dance Marathon T-shirt)
- Enable Recurring donations for your Campaign. This not only makes it easier for donors to give again and again but, on average, donation amounts increase. Explaining the impact of each donation amount in a monthly format increases the likelihood of a monthly contribution. (i.e. $40 = A month’s worth of coloring supplies)
- Check out this live donation form with custom values: https://demo.givebutter.com/collect
- Each amount and value in the form was set by Dance Marathon (i.e. $25 - Care package for a child in need, $100 = Treatment plans & materials, $250 = Specialized services (i.e. pet therapy), etc.
Theme Colors can be used with all of Givebutter's free products:
- Collect – donation form, donate button, dues/payments
- Fundraise – crowdfunding, team/peer-to-peer fundraising
- Events – ticketing & registration
- Platform – CRM (dashboard)
- See how you can use Givebutter to fundraise with Venmo
- Read about our 0.5% fee and commitment to transparency
- Check out these inspiring stories of Givebutter Changemakers
- If you haven't yet, sign up for free in minutes