You can add Unlimited Team Members to your Campaign(s). Whether you're one person, a student org with ten people, or a nonprofit with ten thousand volunteers, you can benefit from adding members--it's one of the best features on Givebutter.
Team Members are individual fundraisers for your organization. Givebutter makes it super easy for team members to get credit for donations by generating a custom link for each member after joining the campaign. Any donations made on a Team Member's Trackable Link will automatically get tracked back to them.
Note: Team Fundraising on Givebutter is what’s often referred to as “Peer-to-Peer Fundraising” by many folks in the nonprofit industry. If you are simply looking to add other Users to your Account, instead of a Campaign, head here.
We recommend creating a Fundraise or Events Campaign to invite team members to. 😀
How do I add team members?
Adding team members to campaigns is easy. There are three ways to add team members and you can see those explained in the Team tab of your Campaign Manager for any Fundraise or Events campaign.
1. Invite via Email
- Send email invites by navigating to the Team tab of your Campaign. Click Invite Team Members and add invitee emails.
2. Invited via a shareable link (URL)
- Identify the link by navigating to the Team tab of your Campaign. Copy the share URL and send it out any way you like.
3. Adding via the public join button.
- To enable / disable the public join button, navigate to the Team tab of your Campaign. Click "More Options," then toggle on or off Enable Team Fundraising and Enable Public "Fundraise" Button, or customize the Join text.
Sending Team Member reminders
You can easily send email reminders to anyone that you invited via email from the Team tab.
You can only send one reminder per 24-hour period, but it's an incredibly effective way to make sure you stay on top of people who haven't yet joined your group.
In the Team tab, click View Pending Invites and Send reminders.