At Givebutter, we believe your Account should be as unique as the organization it represents. That's why we designed Account settings to highlight your individual story. Let's get started personalizing your user experience.
Setting up your new Account
Each Account on Givebutter has its own settings, which essentially act as a high-level overview/template for all of your campaigns and account activity on the site. New campaigns, chapters, etc. can inherit these details by default.
To edit your Account Details, click on the "Account Settings" button below your Account Name in the top left corner of the dashboard.
ACCOUNT SETTINGS TAB
- Edit your Account name and tagline
- Your Account name is used on your campaigns, emails, and in many places throughout Givebutter.
- Your tagline is a short, one-line description that appears below your name on your Landing page
- Edit your logo, cover photo, and add custom branding to your Account
- Recommended logo size: 400x400. Max size: 500kb.
- Recommended cover photo size: 1200x400. Max size: 1mb.
- Enable Custom Branding and add a horizontal logo.
- Recurring donations, dedications, and thank you message.
- Toggle to enable Recurring Donations across all your Givebutter campaigns; this can be disabled at the Campaign level.
- Toggle to enable a way for donors to give Dedications (In Honor / In Memory of) someone
- Add a custom thank you message that will appear in the email confirmation supporters receive. You can override this message and send yourself a test by visiting the Settings tab on individual campaigns.
- Add the links to your social accounts to have them displayed on your landing page and campaign pages to make it easier for visitors to find and contact you.
- Your landing page is a home for all of your activity on Givebutter
- Customize your landing page link and please note that changing this will break any previous links.
- Enable a Giving Hub on your Account (Learn more)
- Delete your account if you haven't raised any money.
A description of your organization. This is also used as a template for your campaign's story. Add text, dynamic pictures, and videos.
Invite new admins and editors to manage this Account. Read this guide to learn more about managing roles.
Managing multiple Accounts
Every User on Givebutter can be a member of unlimited Accounts. This is useful because you can easily create, manage, and switch between Accounts without having to set up multiple users & passwords.
To create a new Account and toggle between any existing ones, simply click on the Account Switcher in the top left corner of the dashboard.