Before setting up your Campaign, you’ll want to make sure you’ve set up your account by navigating to Account Settings in the top left corner of your Dashboard. Your Account Settings act as a template for any Campaigns you create, so it’s always a great place to start. Any template details that you add in the Account Settings, such as a Cover Photo, can be overridden at the Campaign level.
Setting up your Fundraise Campaign
Every Givebutter campaign has its own Campaign Manager and customizable features that are managed from the Dashboard. To edit your campaign details, click on the Campaigns tab on the left-hand side of your Dashboard. Next, select the edit icon next to the desired campaign and start by reviewing the Details tab.
This information is used on your Landing page, in emails, and in many places throughout Givebutter.
- Choose a title and theme color for your campaign
- Add a description to your campaign
- Add a Logo (recommended logo size: 400x400. Max size: 500kb.)
- Add a Cover photo (recommended cover photo size: 1200x400. Max size: 1mb.)
- Embed your live stream in the Givebutter campaign
- Add a story to your campaign. This appears directly below the title. Add text, images, or embed content such as videos
Manage Team Members and Teams, edit names, stories, and team allocations
- Add team members via email invitation, direct link, or public button on the campaign page.
- Manage Team Members and Teams
- More Options: Enable multi-team fundraising and manage advanced settings
Switch a Fundraise Campaign to an Events Campaign by selecting Create event. None of your information will be lost, but you will now be able to add tickets.
Configure the sharing settings for promoting your campaign.
- Customize your campaign link
- Access the code for your embeddable widget, to accept donations on your website with a single line of code
- Access the directions for enabling our Text-to-Donate feature and set your campaign's unique short code
- Save or print the automatically generated QR Code that links directly to your campaign page
- Manage your SEO Title and Description used on Google and when sharing on social media. We use your campaign title by default.
Configure the payment options available on your campaign.
- Toggling Accepting Payments opens and closes the ability to make donations through your campaign page
- Require donor phone numbers or billing addresses
- Allow supporters to select "Pay by Check" and, once turned on, configure the mailing directions
- Enable Recurring Payments and select frequency options
- Manage your campaign level fund configuration
- Customize the default donation amounts on your page and add an optional description, to contextualize each donation amount
- Set up and manage your campaign's custom fields
- Publish your campaign
- Switch between campaign types
- Write a custom thank you message that will appear in email receipts
- Manage your personal notifications
- Configure the fees on your campaign
- Duplicate, delete, and manage the visibility of this campaign.